Fruit and Flower Pricing
• Cherry Varieties: $4.50/lb for Bings // $5.50/lb for Rainiers and Montemorency (pie cherries) They are delicious!
for individual customers picking 100 LBS there is a one dollar less per pound discount.
ALL SUMMER CROPS:
• Raspberries — Red and Golden: $5/Pint
• Blueberries: $5/Pint
• Pre-picked Heirloom Tomatoes — many varieties to choose from: $4.00/lb
• Beautiful Wedding Flowers and Flowers for any occasion! Dahlias $1/stem
• Honey Crisp + Gala Apples: $3/lb
A FEW THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE PICKING AT OUR ORGANIC ORCHARD: We really appreciate a few things regarding picking… We don’t mind just a few nibbles, but please enjoy the cherries AFTER check-out — we have a lot of customers, and the nibbles add up fast. :) Please be very careful with the branches — it takes years to grow cherry trees and new brances. Also, we have planted new baby trees this year, so just be careful when you are picking near them. — We prefer it if you pick the cherries without the stems — it’s easier picking too! please watch the video below to learn the best way to use our ladders.
Thank you for your thoughtfulness on our orchard. We love having you enjoy our farm. We want to keep it nice for a long time.
We have bags for your pickings! But please feel free to bring your own bags/boxes or containers. and bring a picnic to enjoy our farm! Thank You so much for your business! Lori
HOW TO USE OUR TALLMAN LADDERS FOR CHERRY PICKING!
Yes, the ladders are made just a few miles away from our farm and are sold around the world!