Fruit and Flower Pricing
CHERRY SEASON: (Starts around Mid- JUNE This year i THINK we will have cherries thru July 4th weekend.)
• Cherry Varieties: $4.50/lb for Bings // $5/lb for Rainiers and Montemorency (pie cherries) They are delicious!
for individual customers picking 100 LBS there is a 25% discount.
ALL SUMMER CROPS:
• Raspberries — Red and Golden: $5/Pint
• Blueberries: $5/Pint
• Pre-picked Garlic for Cooking: $10/LB (smaller bulbs — culinary garlic)
• Pre-picked Garlic for Planting: $15/LB (larger bulbs ) picked up at farm.. or you can purchase my garlic seed online at Royal Anne Organics
• Pre-picked Heirloom Tomatoes — many varieties to choose from: $3.50/lb
• Pre-picked Cherry Tomatoes: $3.50/pint
• Beautiful Wedding Flowers and Flowers for any occasion! Dahlias $1/stem • Roses $1/stem
• Honey Crisp + Gala Apples: $30 for a bucket of apples ( aprox 12 LBS — full ) or $3/lb
• Pre-picked Sugar Pumpkins
• Pre-picked Delecata Squash
We have bags for your pickings! But please feel free to bring your own bags/boxes or containers. and bring a picnic to enjoy our farm! Thank You so much for your business! Lori
HOW TO USE OUR TALLMAN LADDERS FOR CHERRY PICKING!
Yes, the ladders are made just a few miles away from our farm and are sold around the world!